[ArcheOS] E-Foto Rectification problems

luca luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Sab 4 Feb 2012 10:56:34 CET

Hi Ricardo,
I normally work with e-foto with picture between 2 and 4 MB. I do not
have yor problems. Which format do you use for the picture? I use jpeg
or png and I save the result in bmp

To rectufy i guess it is better to use e-foto (which is a real
photogrammetric suite) rahter than GIMP, which is not developed to
consider metric values. Anyway there are surely tools and plugin for
GIMP to correct images (normally developed for perspective control
postprocessing).

Other possibility are the tools of gvSIG, GRASS, or QGIS.

Ciao