[ArcheOS] R: Re: E-Foto Rectification problems

albertocosner@libero.it albertocosner@libero.it
Sab 4 Feb 2012 11:17:33 CET

Hi Ricardo,
I work in the same way of Luca, sometimes with picture bigger than 5 MB,
without any problems!
Normally I use only jpg format.
bye
alb

Sometimes control points vanish during the point marking operation and other