[ArcheOS] GIS software Kosmo

Denis Francisci denis.francisci@gmail.com
Mar 2 Ott 2012 23:15:38 CEST

Hi Luca,
I've forgot the 3D extension of gvsig and your experiments about it.
Yes of course, for these works is better that we keep gvsig in
archeos.
Nevertheless version 2.0 of Kosmo seems very good and - in my opinion
- we have to test this software and evaluate a possible insertion in
ArcheOS, maybe replacing openjump: CAD tools and other extensions
makes Kosmo very competitive and makes it better than openjump. But we
have to test heavily this software. For example a problem could be
connection with postgres-postgis or spatialite: I don't know if Kosmo
can connect with them... When I have time, I'll test it.

Bye
D.