[ArcheOS] alternativa a synaptic

Fabrizio Furnari fab.furnari@email.it
Mer 27 Feb 2013 13:09:28 CET

Hi, you can edit your */etc/apt/sources.list* file (as root or using sudo)
and add the following line:

deb http://repos.archeos.eu/apt/ caesar main contrib non-free

Then run

   - *gpg –keyserver pgpkeys.mit.edu –recv-key 66766C01*
   - *gpg -a –export 66766C01 | sudo apt-key add –*

then use *apt-get update *(as root or with sudo) to refresh the packages
list and install the metapackage with *sudo apt-get install archeos-system*
*
*
Let us know if any error occurs...

Ciao!