[ArcheOS] alternativa a synaptic

Nicola Schavottiello nic@imagoculturae.com
Mer 27 Feb 2013 20:57:10 CET

  I typed:
*gpg –keyserver pgpkeys.mit.edu <http://pgpkeys.mit.edu> –recv-key 66766C01*
and I have discovered that I need two -- before keyserver otherwise will
give me an error saying:
gpg: conflicting commands

but now when I type:*gpg --keyserver pgpkeys.mit.edu
<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu> –recv-key 66766C01*
It says:
/gpg: keyring '/home/pi.gnupg/secring.gpg' created//
//gpg: keyring '/home/pi.gnupg/pubring.gpg' created//
//gpg: can't open '66766C01'

Help please
Thanks

/