[ArcheOS] alternativa a synaptic

Nicola Schavottiello nic@imagoculturae.com
Gio 28 Feb 2013 13:18:51 CET

No unfortunately I don't have any experience with this, also I am not
really programmer even if I do understand a bit of coding.
I just tought that RasperryPi would have been a very good solution in
order to teach ArcheOS as it is very portable and cheap.

I will look if there is any other similar board on the market that uses
i386 architecture instead.

I will let you know of any progress
Thanks again
Nic