[ArcheOS] arm archeOS

Romain Janvier romain.janvier@hotmail.fr
Dom 16 Giu 2013 22:49:19 CEST

Hello Nicola,
Answers in the body of the mail :

Le 06/06/13 15:56, Nicola Schiavottiello a écrit :

> Dear all,
> I have few question regarding ArcheOS 5(Theodoric)
> - is it out yet?
No, it's not.
> - If so how do I upgrade form Caesar? Without re-installing from scratch?
Fresh install is always the best way to go...
> - Is it also for arm architecture or only for i386?
Theodoric targets i386 AND amd64 architectures. Actually, I don't know
anything about the state of the Debian arm port  and about the black
magic you need to use to compile for arm architectures. Maybe, if I have
some time and money to spend I will try to buy and test a raspberry pi...
> Many thanks
> Nic
Regards,
Romain