[ArcheOS] arm archeOS

Romain Janvier romain.janvier@hotmail.fr
Lun 17 Giu 2013 12:16:17 CEST

Hello Nic,

- For now, I would say arm support is not tageted for Theodoric in any
case, but experiments are really welcome ! Debian arm port shape is
maybe still too blury and too experimental to build something rock-solid
on top of it !
- you're right intel and al. tend to be more agressive on energy
consumption and prices due to arm market share on mobile devices. So in
the next years we should see the arrival of some small and cheap devices
based on x86 architecture (not cheap as raspberry pi, but maybe under
- Last thing : I think you need at least the 512 Mo RP in order to try
to compile something. I remember Luca and Ale try some experiments for a
museum (?) with a small arm device (?) this year. They can maybe confirm
that and give you more feedback.

cheers,
Romain