[ArcheOS] RGBDemo on ArcheOS 4

leonardo zampi l.zampi@hotmail.com
Dom 1 Set 2013 13:42:00 CEST

Hi all,
I'm trying to compile and install RGBDemo on ArcheOS 4 following these instructions, but seems to be some problem with OpenCv. When I type

./linux_configure.sh

It says

CMake Error at nestk/cmake/find_nestk_deps.cmake:27 (FIND_PACKAGE):
  By not providing "FindOpenCV.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "OpenCV", but
  CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "OpenCV" with any
  of the following names:

    OpenCVConfig.cmake
    opencv-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "OpenCV" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "OpenCV_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "OpenCV"
  provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
  installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  build/nestk/UseEmbeddedNestk.cmake:23 (INCLUDE)
  nestk/CMakeLists.txt:67 (INCLUDE)

Program configured in directory build.
Now go into build/ and run make.
Any suggestions?