[ArcheOS] RGBDemo on ArcheOS 4

Romain Janvier romain.janvier@hotmail.fr
Dom 1 Set 2013 21:42:36 CEST

Hello Leonardo,

Unfortunately opencv (package libcv-dev)  in Caesar is too old to run
RGBDemo (the RGB website said that you need opencv >= 2.2, it's v.2.1 in
the repo). I suggest you to build a recent version of OpenCV from
sources. Alternatively, you can switch to Theodoric (Archeos 5 - you can
build the iso from source too) or Debian wheezy.

Don't hesitate to join the IRC channel to get more help.

Regards,
Romain