[ArcheOS] ArcheOS 5 test during Open Techne UNESCO master

Fabrizio Furnari fab.furnari@email.it
Lun 14 Apr 2014 14:48:52 CEST

Hi Nicola, I'll try to answer to your questions, if others wants to add
some information, they are welcome!
1. This archeos release will be in 32 and 64 bit, assuming all packages are
correctly converted to debian source format and correctly tested
meanwhile...
2. As far as I can see, that board is a simple 32bit platform, so assuming
that all drivers are available for the kernel shipped with Debain/ArcheOS
and there is enough storage/memory to run, I can't see any problem about.
For sure it could be very interesting to try and test it, if you want to
try you could also contact Luca or Alessandro to write a post about on
ATOR...

Ciao,

Fabrizio