[ArcheOS] How can I create a RGBdemo .deb package?

Luca Bezzi luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Dom 4 Gen 2015 15:50:18 CET

A source package would be nice. Well I am not very good in this (Romain
aka ORNis is the expert). You can find on ATOR a post of Domenico Giusti
(http://arc-team-open-research.blogspot.it/2013/03/build-packages-for-archeos-intro.html),
which was describig his experience in writing a source package with
Romain. IN the post there should be a link to a wiki he wrote about it.
The wiki instruction should be still valid (The link is workind; it was
broken but I repared it not so long ago). I hope it will be usefull.
Ciao.