[ArcheOS] How can I create a RGBdemo .deb package?

Domenico Giusti dncgst@gnewarchaeology.it
Ven 9 Gen 2015 18:50:37 CET

Dear all,

that wiki page is not really a complete guide to deb packaging (well,
it's not a guide at all), because I wrote it basically as personal
notes. If you'll find it useful, I'll be happy. If you want to
contribute and improve it, please ask for a wiki account (editing is
limited to logged users only), or mail me your critics and suggestions.
Thanks.

Ciao,

--
Domenico Giusti <dncgst@gnewarchaeology.it>