[barcode] Compile problem on Linux Mandrake 8.1

Tim S. tims@vzavenue.net
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:12:22 -0700

Hello,
I am having a proble compiling GNU Barcode on a Linux Mandrake 8.1 system.
The configure script is having some kind of prblem.  Please help The error
output follows:

[root@localhost GNU_Barcode]# ./configure
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /usr/bin/install -c
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for getopt.h... (cached) yes
checking for paper.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for strerror... (cached) yes
checking for strcasecmp... (cached) yes
checking for gmake... yes
checking if makeinfo can output html... yes
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
sed: can't read confdefs.h: No such file or directory
creating ./config.status
creating doc/Makefile
[root@localhost GNU_Barcode]# make
gcc -g -O2 -Wall  -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_STRCASECMP=1       -c -o main.o
main.c
main.c:32:19: paper.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [main.o] Error 1
[root@localhost GNU_Barcode]#

--
Thanks,