[Barcode] Web Frontend

Alessandro Rubini rubini@linux.it
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:38:03 +0100

Thanks Dani. It's interesting. I'd like to include it in contrib/ (to be
created) but I see a few problems.

	- there's no copyright note and no license at all
	- it's in spanish
	- there's no templace of html form to drive it.
	- not a line of documentation (where to put it, etc).

If you fix these , I'll include it (as for spanish, I wouldn't like
you to remove spanish, just add english as default choice). As for the
html form, I may be wrong (I am not a web expert at all), but this
demonstrates how the lack of documentation is an issue.

>   It also has a missing feature: It doesn't print EAN-128 O:-)

Yes, that's a real problem of mine. I've been very busy and very
unlucky, lately.

/alessandro