[barcode] Re: Bug in barcode 0.9.8 (and 0.9.7)

Andrea Scopece a.scopece@tin.it
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:48:24 +0000

On Wednesday July 10 2002 08:27, Alessandro Rubini wrote:
> > we are working on a KDE3 program (under GPL licence) for creating
> > barcodes. The program is called kbarcode
>
> Yes, I've 4 of your messages in my queue, at this point. Unfortunately
> I'm very busy and schools are closed, so I've two babies to care about too
> :)
>
> I reply to the latest message with copies to the list so other people
> sees the reply although archives won't have proper threading.

Hi Stefan, could you provide more info about  your test ?

what scanner/barcode reader are you using ?

are these scanners setup to "recognize" UPC EAN ISBN ?

What printer/models are you using for printing barcodes ?

Are you using some software filter on those printers ?

other info ?

Andrea Scopece