[barcode] More than one page of barcodes?

urke_kg@verat.net urke_kg@verat.net
Thu Sep 2 10:43:16 CEST 2004

Hello barcoders!

I need help/answer/whatewer :)

I need to generade bunch of barcodes on A4 papper format in matrix 4x9 per
page, on multiple pages. I put codes which I wish to get in matrix to
file, one per line. There I will have more than 100 codes. Now, I call
barcode with:

$ barcode -i outfile.ps -t 4x9 -m 19x35 -g 105x37 -p A4 -e ean13 -o codes.txt

But, instead of multipage PostScript, I get only one page with first 36
barcodes. Rest of codes was not generated.

I need automated generation of barcodes for printing on labels. All work I
do in Perl and PostScript, except more than one page of generated
barcodes.

What I can do? Can GNU Barcode generate more than one page or not?

TIA