[barcode] change to LGPL possible ?

Dominik Seichter domseichter@web.de
Sun Nov 6 13:16:22 CET 2005

Hi,

If you develop a commercial application, why don't you look into a commercial
barcode library. For example TEC-IT Datenverarbeitung offers a good barcode
library on Windows and Unix platforms. Take a look on their homepage for more
information: www.tec-it.com

I think this would be a better alternative than trying to switch GNU Barcodes
license.

regards,
	Dominik