[bglug] a proposito di VNC

embyte bglug@lists.linux.it
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 20:07:35 +0200

> > Sicuro che sia uno switch o =E8 un semplice HUB ?
>
> =E8 identico a quello del lug ... aquistato 3 mesi fa...
> (comunque anche se fosse un HUB .. ho un traffico quasi =3D a 0)

Dalla manpage di Nast:

=2DL, --find-link
Tries to determine what type of link is used in the LAN (Hub or switch).
In my LAN segment there is a HUB or a SWITCH? I can say it to you sending a=
  =20
spoffed ICMP echo-request (to work there must be at least 3 host in LAN and=
=20
at least ont of them must reply with a icmp echo-reply)

AVAILABILITY
       Official web site: http://nast.berlios.de

Ciao

=2D-=20

 /"\  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN AGAINST HTML MAIL
 \ /  Member of:            ICQ_UIN #48790142
  X      S.P.I.N.E. : www.spine-group.org =20
 / \          BgLug : www.bglug.it=20
 \ /         Rawlab : rawlab.cjb.net       =20
=20
Use GPG Key : www.madlab.it/pgpkey/embyte.asc