[bglug] Richiesta info di base editor vi

k|b|s kbs@bglug.it
Mar 3 Feb 2004 15:44:06 CET

Grazia al scrîf:
> ciao,
> sto muovendo i primi passi nella shell  bash e vorrei un consiglio :
> l'editor 'vi' si usa correntemente o e' solo un reperto storico ?
> Scusate la domanda stupida...e' solo che mi e' sembrato uno strumento poco
> usabile e non vorrei investirci del tempo per poi scoprire che si usa qualcosa
> di piu' *comodo*... :-)
Vi lo trovi sulla totalità delle macchine *nix e *BSD. E' potente e
veloce anche se sembra ostico all'inizio. Ti consiglio vivamente di
imparare la sua versione migliorata vim (VIiMproved -> www.vim.org).
Se vuoi giovedì porto il file del manuale in pdf che avevo faticosamente
scaricato (lo trovi in rete, ma consultabile solo pagina per pagina; sono
circa 4 Mb).
Anche emacs è un buon sistema operativo, ma io continuo a preferire vim
come editor ;)

E visto che non lo ha ancora fatto nessuno, ti mostro il mio .vimrc
(oggi mi sento uno rc-streaker :^)

--8<-- CUT HERE --8<--
" When started as "evim", evim.vim will already have done these settings.
if v:progname =~? "evim"
  finish
endif

" Colori
"colorscheme koehler

" Use Vim settings, rather then Vi settings (much better!).
" This must be first, because it changes other options as a side effect.
set nocompatible

" allow backspacing over everything in insert mode
set backspace=indent,eol,start

"if has("vms")
  set nobackup		" do not keep a backup file, use versions instead
"else
"  set backup		" keep a backup file
"endif
set history=50		" keep 50 lines of command line history
set ruler		" show the cursor position all the time
set showcmd		" display incomplete commands
set incsearch		" do incremental searching
set textwidth=78

" Don't use Ex mode, use Q for formatting
map Q gq

" This is an alternative that also works in block mode, but the deleted
" text is lost and it only works for putting the current register.
"vnoremap p "_dp

" Switch syntax highlighting on, when the terminal has colors
" Also switch on highlighting the last used search pattern.
if &t_Co > 2 || has("gui_running")
  syntax on
  set hlsearch
endif

" Only do this part when compiled with support for autocommands.
if has("autocmd")

  " Enable file type detection.
  " Use the default filetype settings, so that mail gets 'tw' set to 72,
  " 'cindent' is on in C files, etc.
  " Also load indent files, to automatically do language-dependent indenting.
"  filetype plugin indent on

  " Put these in an autocmd group, so that we can delete them easily.
  augroup vimrcEx
  au!

  " For all text files set 'textwidth' to 78 characters.
  autocmd FileType text setlocal textwidth=78

  " When editing a file, always jump to the last known cursor position.
  " Don't do it when the position is invalid or when inside an event handler
  " (happens when dropping a file on gvim).
  autocmd BufReadPost *
    \ if line("'\"") > 0 && line("'\"") <= line("$") |
    \   exe "normal g`\"" |
    \ endif

  augroup END

else

" Autoindent, utile ma rompiballe col cut&paste
"  set autoindent		" always set autoindenting on

endif " has("autocmd")

" Mappa vim per l'xface su mutt
  map ,mt 1G}-1:r .xfacejoe<CR>
  if has("autocmd")
" autocmd BufRead *article*,*letter*,*followup*,*tmp/mutt* :normal ,mt
  autocmd BufRead *tmp/mutt* :normal ,mt
  endif

" Abbreviazioni utili
ab sheb #!/bin/bash
ab cuth --8<-- CUT HERE --8<--

" Vim commander
" simpatico clone di mc per vim -> molto utile
noremap <silent> <F11> :cal VimCommanderToggle()<CR>

" My maps
" esci e salva
map <F9> :wq<CR>
" esci e basta
map <F10> :q!<CR>
" elenco caratteri digrafici
map <F12> :digraphs<CR>
--8<-- CUT HERE --8<--

--
BOFH Excuse #292:
We ran out of dial tone and we're and waiting for the phone company to deliver