[bglug] ReiseFS - UNDELETE is possible ?

Marco VEZZOLI marco.vezzoli@st.com
Mer 11 Feb 2004 09:32:21 CET

Fleur wrote:
> Domanda :
> VORREI fare uno script che mi controlla tutti i file (diciamo i primi 12
> byte) e che me li rinomina automaticamente in
> nomefile.ZIP se trova "PK" all'inizio
> nomefile.SH se trova "#! /bin/bash" all'inizio
> etc ...
>
> Qualche suggerimento ?
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Fleur

 prova a vedere il comando 'file' che ti puo' aiutare in uno script del
genere

pippo$ man file

FILE(1)
FILE(1)

NAME
       file - determine file type

SYNOPSIS
       file [ -bciknsvzL ] [ -f namefile ] [ -m magicfiles ] file
       file -C [ -m magicfile ]

DESCRIPTION
       This manual page documents version 3.39 of the file command.

       File tests each argument in an attempt to classify it.  There are
three
       sets of tests, performed in this order: filesystem tests, magic
number
       tests,  and  language  tests.   The first test that succeeds
causes the
       file type to be printed.

       The type printed will usually contain one of the words text
(the  file
       contains  only  printing characters and a few common control
characters
       and is probably safe to read on an  ASCII  terminal),
executable  (the
       file  contains  the result of compiling a program in a form
understand-
       able to some UNIX kernel or another), or  data  meaning
anything  else
       (data is usually âbinaryâ or non-printable).  Exceptions are
well-known
<segue...>
: