[bglug] BACKUP URGENTE

moreno 1 moreno@mediacom.it
Mar 29 Maggio 2007 18:12:47 CEST

Ciao
Fleur @ BGLUG ha scritto:
>  > k|b|s ha scritto:
>
>> E il buon vecchio dump -f?
>>

> Non lo conosco !
>
> Tra l'altro la mia slack non l'ha installato ...
> Che cosa fa? Come funzioan di preciso ?

Mi sembra strano, dump risale agli albori di Unix

NAME
       dump - ext2/3 filesystem backup

SYNOPSIS
       dump  [-level#]  [-ackMnqSuv] [-A file] [-B records] [-b
blocksize] [-d
       density] [-D file] [-e inode numbers] [-E file] [-f file]  [-F
script]
       [-h  level]  [-I  nr errors] [-jcompression level] [-L label] [-Q
file]
       [-s feet] [-T date] [-y] [-zcompression level] files-to-dump

       dump [-W | -w]

DESCRIPTION
       Dump examines files on an ext2/3 filesystem and determines which
files
       need to be backed up. These files are copied to the given disk,
tape or
       other storage medium for safe keeping (see  the  -f  option
below  for
       doing  remote backups). A dump that is larger than the output
medium is
       broken into multiple volumes. On most media the size is
determined  by
       writing until an end-of-media indication is returned.

Ciao Ciao Moreno