[bglug] Linux, annuncio di lavoro

Nico Sica giandomenico.sica@gmail.com
Ven 17 Apr 2009 11:58:20 CEST

Carissimi,
vi giro un annuncio che spero possa essere di vostro interesse.

********
DEVELOPERS AND SENIOR DEVELOPERS

Do you feel frustrated because of doing repetitive, ordinary and
trivial tasks?

GLOSSOM (http://www.glossom.com) is a start-up based in Milano and
developing a social networking application focused on fashion and
lifestyle, looking for Developers, Senior Developers and Software
Architects to help us shape the future of Glossom.

Skills we're looking for include (you must have a subset of them):
* Ruby and Ruby on Rails
* MySQL
* memcache
* Javascript and jquery
* HTML, XML, CSS
* REST, Atom, RSS, JSON

You are a HANDS ON implementator, a get-it-done kind of developer.
The right person is a self starter with the "general get it factor".
You work well with a team of like-minded engineers, and have a
genuine desire for excellence.
We work with cutting-edge technologies. You will learn more here in a
month than most companies will teach in a year.
********

Ai candidati è richiesta anche una buona conoscenza del mondo dei
social media (es. Twitter, Delicious, Slideshare, Youtube ecc.) e
delle tecnologie open source.
Potete contattarmi direttamente all'indirizzo "giandomenico dot sica
at gmail dot com". Ricordate di allegare al messaggio anche il vostro
curriculum vitae.
Resto a vostra disposizione per ogni approfondimento.
Grazie.

Un cordiale saluto,
Giandomenico Sica
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicosica