[bglug] Lug ed informazione

Mc mc@bglug.it
Ven 6 Feb 2009 11:10:31 CET

Alle Friday 06 February 2009, Joe Galaxy ha scritto:
> Zio, ti č proprio necessario firmare con gpg?

Cosė sai sempre che sono io!!!!
Non vorrei mai che qualcuno si spacciasse per me e scrivesse nefandezze di ogni sorta!!
:-)

--
Are you a parent?  Do you sometimes find yourself unsure as to what to
say in those awkward situations?  Worry no more...

	Do as I say, not as I do.
	Do me a favour and don't tell me about it.  I don't want to know.
	What did you do *this* time?
	If it didn't taste bad, it wouldn't be good for you.