Gentoo Americasarmy CD

Micky Del Favero blug@lists.linux.it
Tue, 20 May 2003 15:23:46 +0200

http://www.gentoo.org

	Gentoo Games and America's Army GameCD
	Posted on 15 May 2003 by drobbins gentoo

	Today, we announce the creation of Gentoo Games, Inc., a gaming
	technology company created to deliver innovative Linux-based
	game technologies to the public. To kick off this new
	initiative, we are also announcing a full version of the very
	popular (Linux exclusive) America's Army military combat
	simulation on a self-booting Gentoo GameCD. Thanks to hosting
	services provided by Super Computer, Inc., the America's Army
	GameCD can be downloaded here. This CD includes the full version
	of the America's Army game and requires an NVIDIA or recent ATI
	(Radeon 8500 or higher) graphics card. Enjoy!

Ora inizio a scaricarlo :-)

Ciao, Micky
--
Micky Del Favero  micky@chiara.dei.unipd.it  micky@linux.it