[Tech] (no subject)

Mrs Delila Sharjah delilasharjah@yahoo.co.uk
Sab 27 Set 2003 08:31:45 CEST

Dear Sir,

I acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail and decided to get in touch with you.I am Mrs Delila Sharjah and I have been looking for someone who can assist me in travellling to holland where my fund is lying unclaimed with AIR&SEA DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY this fund was deposited as apersonal affairs in a box which contains money the sum of US $20M in the box and the company does not know what is in the box.
I need your assistance to help me and claim the consignment in holland and I will give to you 20% out of the total sum and 5% has also been mapped out for any expenses made by you.
please sir,forward your complete name,your phone and fax numbers and your home address to enable me perfect the neccessary documents with your name as the beneficiary of the fund.
I look forward to hearing from you.

God bless you.
Mrs Delila Sharjah