[Tech] sendmail non consegna posta

bru.portoghese@tiscali.it bru.portoghese@tiscali.it
Ven 21 Ott 2005 14:36:03 CEST

In /var/log/ tutto ció che riguarda le mail mi pare non accenni a questo
problema.
Invece la soluzione puó essere in /etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf:

INIZIO
# /etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf
#
# Edit this file and /etc/mailname by hand and execute update-exim4.conf
# yourself or use 'dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config'
#
# Please note that this is _not_ a dpkg-conffile and that automatic changes
# to this file might happen. The code handling this will honor your local
# changes, so this is usually fine, but will break local schemes that mess
# around with multiple versions of the file.
#
# update-exim4.conf uses this file to determine variable values to replace
# the DEBCONFsomethingDEBCONF strings in the configuration template files.
#
# Most settings found in here do have corresponding questions in the
# Debconf configuration, but not all of them.
#
# This is a Debian specific file

dc_eximconfig_configtype='local'
dc_other_hostnames='localhost.localdomain'
dc_local_interfaces='127.0.0.1'
dc_readhost=''
dc_relay_domains=''
dc_minimaldns='false'
dc_relay_nets=''
dc_smarthost=''
CFILEMODE='644'
dc_use_split_config='false'
dc_hide_mailname=''
dc_mailname_in_oh='true'

FINE
gli do un dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config?

ciao