[Flug] project facilitation

abayode cole abayodecole@usa.com
Mar 2 Lug 2002 10:59:50 CEST

FROM:     MR. ABAYODE COLE

Sir,

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by
virtue of itsnature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET.
Though, l know that a transactionof this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring youthat all will be well
at the end of the day. I have decided to contact you by postdue to
the confidentiality of this transaction.

Let me start by first introducing myself to you. I am MR ABAYODE
COLE, managing Directorwith Dirk Oil & gas Ltd, Lagos.

THE PROPOSITION:

A foreigner, late Dr Dirk Vulysteke, an Oil Merchant/contractor with
the federalGovernment of Nigeria, was my senior partner at Dirk Oil &
gas, until his suddendeath two years ago in a ghastly air crash
(Kenya Airways), left an open "WILL"which i assisted him in drafting
and having worked with him for over 20yrs.The said"WILL" has no
beneficiary because we were still contemplating how to share among
various organization(charity) all over the World. This we could not
do beforehe met his untimely death. This company will be folding up
in the next one year andhe was the sole signatory of the company
account, which to my knowledge has a closingbalance of US$30.5
Million (Thirty point Five million united States Dollars) As hedid
not leave any "WILL" behind the management of his bank has
writtenseries of letters to me as his (Dr Dirk Vulysteke) confidant
requesting to know whatnext is to be done.

 I'm under pressure from his banker's, that is why I'm soliciting for
your assistanceso that you could help me to facilitate the removal of
this fund. If we do not actfast the bank reserved the right to
declare the fund    "UNCLAIMABLE".And in most cases such fund would
subsequently be donated to the Trust Fund for thepurchase of arms and
Ammunition, which will further enhance the course of war inAfrica and
the world in general.

In order to avert this negative development, I seek for your
permission to have youstand as late Dr Dirk Vulysteke next of kin so
that the fund, US$30.5M.would be subsequentlytransferred and paid
into your bank account as the beneficiary's next of kin. Alldocuments
and proves to enable you get this fund have been carefully worked out
andI'm assuring you a 100% risk free involvement. Your share would be
30% of the totalamount. 10% has been set aside for expenses while 60%
shall be for me, this willeventually be invested in your country.

If this proposal is OK by you and you do wish to take advantage of
the trust i hopeto bestow on you, then kindly get immediately to me
via e-mail furnishing me withyour most confidential telephone, fax
number so that I can contact you and make availablerelevant details
of this transaction.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Regards,

MR ABAYODE COLE
DIRK OIL & GAS