[Flug] Visiting Florence, looking for info

Jay MacDonald jmacdonald@twelvehorses.com
Mar 18 Feb 2003 18:36:40 CET

Hello,

  I was given this address by Christian Surchi; he suggested I email the
list with my question.

I will be visiting Firenze between February 22nd and March 1st. I was
wondering if anyone could tell me where a reliable connection to the
Internet may be found? Either a cybercafe or an 802.11b access point?
Also, any other pointers about Firenze (besides the obvious touristy
stuff 8-) that you think I should know about?

Unfortunately my Italian is very, very bad. Otherwise I'd communicate
in it. Hopefully spending a couple of weeks there will improve it 8-)

Molto Grazie!

Jay

Jay MacDonald                                jmacdonald@twelvehorses.com
Executive VP Managed Services               http://www.twelvehorses.com/
Chief Platform Officer                      PO Box 40992, Reno, NV 89504
Twelve Horses North America                           775-332-3000 x3227