[Flug] Can you assist me?

Mr Joseph .O.Akinyele josephakinyele@epatra.com
Gio 20 Feb 2003 00:00:26 CET

From: Mr Joseph .O.Akinyele
36 Marina,P.M.B. 2027,
Lagos, Nigeria.
Fax : 234-1-759-0667
Email: josephyele@caramail.com

Hello.

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction,
this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly,
CONFIDENTIAL. Though I know that a transaction of this
magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I
am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the
day. I have decided to contact you because of the urgency
of this
transaction.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. I
am Mr Joseph .O. Akinyele, an executive Director at the
union
bank of Nigeria Plc, Marina, Lagos.

The Proposal.

A foreigner, Late Mr Martin N. Sommers, an oil
merchant/contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria
who died along with his family on the 8th of November 1996
in an ADC Boeing 727 plane crash at Egirin River (all 141
passengers on board were feared dead), had with us in his
current domiciliary account a closing balance of $US20.5
million Dollars. Ever since the management got the
information of his death we have been expecting any of his
relation to come forward and claim this money.
Unfortunately from the day of his demise till the time of
this letter none of his relation or friends has come up for
the claim and the banking and financial law of Union bank
of Nigeria Plc stipulates
that if such fund remained unclaimed after a period of five
(5) years it will be declared UN CLAIMABLE.

Fervent efforts made by the Union Bank to get in touch with
any of the Sommers family or relatives all have proven
abortive. As a result of this, our Chairman, Mr Kalu U.
Kalu and some executive Directors are in the process of
declaring the funds "UN CLAIMABLE".

As an insider and the actual manager of the account and
balance, my colleagues and I have decided to contact you to
act as Late Martin Sommers's next of kin and receive this
funds as inheritance claim for
the benefit of both parties. All documentation required to
perfect this will be in place once you indicate your
acceptance. For your role in the transaction, you will keep
30% for yourself, 10% for taxation and preserve 60% for us.

If this proposal is OK and you wish to take advantage of
the trust we bestow on you . Kindly give me a call
immediately so for further discussion.

Please note that your positive or negative response will be
appreciated to enable us know the way forward. Also treat
as urgent and very confidential.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

J.O AKINYELE