[Flug] [Fwd: Questionnaire: Learning in open source projects]

Marco Ermini markoer@markoer.org
Mer 13 Ott 2004 18:41:14 CEST

FYI

Ciao ciao.

-------------------------- Messaggio originale ---------------------------
Oggetto: Questionnaire: Learning in open source projects
Da:      stiangre AT student DOT matnat DOR uio DOT no
Data:    Mer, 13 Ottobre 2004 15:34
A:       markoer AT users DOT sourceforge DOT net

Hi,

Please disregard this message if you are not presently learning
programming at a university.

I am studying pedagogy and computer science at the University of Oslo, and
need people to answer a questionnaire that I am going to use as data on a
small research project. The reason why I chose to perform this particular
research, is my own interest and participation in open source projects.

This survey is directed towards those people who are learning programming
at a university and are at the same time participating in an open source
project.

Please visit:

http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~stiangre/q/

in order to answer the questionnaire.