[FoLUG]Fwd: Software Patents Action Week

Ivan darthxiong@libero.it
Mar 9 Set 2003 11:09:00 CEST

ciao a tutti. un forward dalla FFII

Subject: Software Patents Action Week
Date: Tuesday 09 September 2003 04:55
From: swpparl039@ffii.org
To: i.fabris@iol.it

Dear FFII/Eurolinux supporter[1],

   Our work has borne fruits, but the European Parliament's decision
   is approaching, and chances are still high it will be a bad one.

   We are continuing to assist our representatives in analysing and
   drafting amendment proposals, voting lists etc, and experienced
   people are working with them in Brussels.

   This is not enough.  We also need another online strike on the 17th,
 as well as a concerted series of mini-demos in several cities across
 Europe between the 17th and the 24th (day of EP decision).

   Information is being made accessible via

	       http://swpat.ffii.org/events/2003/europarl/09/

   and through the attached wiki (click 'edit' button at the top).

   We may inform you in greater detail within a few days.

   Please tick

     [ ] I would like to take part in a mini-demo in the city of
         XXXXXXXXX during the week of 17-24
     [ ] I would like to come to Strasburg on tue the 23rd
     [ ] I will take part in the online strike on the 17th
     [ ] I will take part in the online strike from 17th to 24th
     [ ] I might help in other ways

Thank you very much for your support!

                                     Notes

   [1] You have registered as a supporter via

	      http://aktiv.ffii.org/?l=en

       and thereby consented to receiving occasional mobilisation
       calls.  If you do not like to receive these calls, you can
       downgrade your status from 'supporter' to 'user' any time.

--
Hartmut Pilch, FFII & Eurolinux Alliance              tel.
 +49-89-18979927 Protecting Innovation against Patent Inflation

   (@_  Ivan Fabris, S. Sofia (FC)   PowerPC & Linux Debian SID   _*)
   //\      www.darthxiong.net   setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu      /\\
   V_/_     www.folug.linux.it   pgp key @ www.keyserver.net     _\_V
        Socio Fondatore e Consigliere del Forli Linux User Group