[FoLUG] Xfree 4.4

Michele Mordenti michele.mordenti@tin.it
Mar 30 Mar 2004 12:32:33 CEST

Alle 00:24, martedė 30 marzo 2004, Enrico Placci ha scritto:
> $ X -version
>
> XFree86 Version 4.4.0
> Release Date: 29 February 2004
> X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 6.6
>
> Se non sbaglio ho appena aggiornato alla versione
> non-gpl-compatibile... (Slackware current)
> A sistema avviato ho una cinquantina di mega di ram libera in pių...
>
> Enrico

From http://www.xfree.org

4.4.0 now Stable
[29 February 2004]
After tremendous testing and community feedback, the 4.4.0 Release is
now available for twenty (yep that's the number 20!) popular platforms.
Distros that are carrying it in with the license change integrated into
their distribution are: NetBSD , Slackware Linux , Ark Linux , OpenNa
Linux , Lycoris Linux , Plamo Linux .

If you know of others, please let our Webmaster know.

--
	Michele Mordenti - http://xoomer.virgilio.it/michele.mordenti
(o_	Powered by Debian GNU/Linux SID on DELL Inspiron 8500