[FoLUG] superkaramba liquid weather

paolo siniselli paolo_siniselli@yahoo.it
Mer 3 Ago 2005 10:28:50 CEST

> 1)Come faccio a vedere il tempo di una citta'
> Italiana?

frequently asked questions ...
How do I tell Liquid Weather ++ to get the weather
report for my local area...

Ti invio la FAQ del sito:
Right click on the theme.  Go to the "Configure Theme"
menu.  Click on either "Find weather on weather.com"
or "Find weather on BBC", depending on which service
you want to use.  Then enter the name of your city.
If there is more than one city with that name in the
world, or more than one forecast for your city, you
will be presented with a list of forecasts to choose
from.  If you are searching on weather.com, and there
is only one forecast available for your city, then you
won't get a list of options, your forecast will just
load.  If there is no forecast available on the
service you are searching, then you'll get a message
to this effect.

> 2)Come faccio a far partire all'avvio del sistema
> superkaramba con il tema liquid weather gia'
> caricato
> (sta dentro /home/simona/liquid_weather_plus).

Non lo so, piacerebbe saperlo anche a me.
Ciao

Yahoo! Messenger: chiamate gratuite in tutto il mondo
http://it.beta.messenger.yahoo.com