[FoLUG] superkaramba liquid weather

fabio wh2h8ad@yahoo.co.uk
Mer 3 Ago 2005 11:22:40 CEST

Il giorno mer, 03-08-2005 alle 10:28 +0200, paolo siniselli ha scritto:

> > 2)Come faccio a far partire all'avvio del sistema
> > superkaramba con il tema liquid weather gia'
> > caricato
> > (sta dentro /home/simona/liquid_weather_plus).
Puoi provare cosė: kde avvia l'applicazione, poi click sul desktop col
tasto destro poi click su aggiorna desktop. Gnome avvia applicazione
logout e spunta salva impostazioni correnti. Oppure dalle faq:

2.3. How do I set up my themes to run automatically on startup?
        Turn on KDE session support in the KDE control panel. When
        session support is enabled, any theme that is left running when
        you logout will automatically start on startup. For some themes
        you will also need to right-click and reload the theme at least
        once after running it so that the config file will get written
        to your home directory. Another solution is to create a desktop
        config file in the KDE autostart directory. To create a desktop
        config file, open KWrite and enter the following:
                    [Desktop Entry]
                    Exec=superkaramba {location of theme file}.theme
                    Name={theme name}
                    Type=Application
                    X-KDE-StartupNotify=false
        Then save it as {theme}.desktop