[gl-como] Fwd: [Announcements] CrossOver for free on Wednesday, October 31

~redShadow~ redshadow@hackzine.org
Mar 30 Ott 2012 01:26:19 CET

Se vi puó interessare, altra occasione di provarlo aggratis.
Per chi non lo conoscesse, é una versione "evoluta" di wine, con
librerie extra e maggiore supporto.. io l'ho comprato, e ci faccio
girare pure WoW :)

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Announcements] CrossOver for free on Wednesday, October 31
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:51:02 -0500
From: CodeWeavers Forums <noreply@crossover.codeweavers.com>
To: Samuele Santi <redshadow@hackzine.org>

CodeWeavers Announcements Post
http://www.codeweavers.com/support/forums/announce/?t=24;mhl=132802#msg132802

  FROM:       Jeremy White <jwhite@codeweavers.com>
  TOPIC:      CrossOver Announcements
  SUBJECT:    CrossOver for free on Wednesday, October 31

Hi Folks,

I am happy to announce that we will be providing a copy of CrossOver
for free to all comers this Halloween, Wednesday, October 31, from
00:00 until 23:59 pm, Central Daylight Time.  That's the treat - we
hope you enjoy it, and we hope you spread the word to all your friends
so they, too, can enjoy CrossOver goodness.  The expected 'trick' is
that if you're a US citizen, you should go vote next Tuesday.

You can read more about it in our press release here:
  http://www.codeweavers.com/about/general/press/20121029/

and you can see our internal staff reaction to the news here:
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKiMJFvXbc

Existing customers will get a free 12 month extension added to their
entitlement, so they can enjoy CrossOver for 12 further months.

To sign up for your free copy or free 12 month extension, simply visit
this web page:
  http://flock.codeweavers.com
any time on October 31, 2012, from 00:00 until 23:59 CDT.

If you have questions about the details of this promotion, we have
a FAQ page here:
  http://www.codeweavers.com/flockthevoteqa/

Now I've got to run, they've tracked my IP address to this coffee shop
I'm hiding in... <grin>

Cheers,

Jeremy "Mallard" White

- --
Samuele ~redShadow~ Santi
        redshadow[at]hackzine.org - http://hackzine.org
     "[A-Za-z0-9\-_]*\[at\][A-Za-z0-9\-_]*\[dot\][a-zA-Z]*"
                       GPG Key signature:
       050D 3E9F 6E0B 44CE C008 D1FC 166C 3C7E EB26 4933
                 Registered Linux-User: #440008
        GENTOO User since 1/1/2008 - ex DEBIAN SID user