[gl-como] Fwd: [Debconf-announce] First recorded videos live!

Elena ``of Valhalla'' valhalla-l@trueelena.org
Dom 16 Ago 2015 13:35:14 CEST

Ciao

----- Forwarded message from Wouter Verhelst <w@uter.be> -----

Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 12:26:44 +0200
From: Wouter Verhelst <w@uter.be>
To: debconf-announce@lists.debconf.org
Subject: [Debconf-announce] First recorded videos live!

Hi folks,

DebConf15 is not even 24 hours old, but we already have recorded talks
live.

As usual, you can watch talks live through our streaing network, and
participate through IRC; details are on [1].

In addition, we also provide higher-quality recordings of sessions
through video.debian.net, to take the sting of out schedule conflicts or
sessions which are happening at a late night hour in the local timezone
of those of you unfortunate enough to be unable to attend.

The recorded talks can be found at [2].

Thanks, and enjoy DebConf, on-site or otherwise!

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Videostream
[2] http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2015/debconf15/

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26