glug:Great Web Site & Resource Links!

Matt-View Point Mobility glug@genova.linux.it
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 12:41:05 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--af441de0-ed8e-4d77-b8c2-00eafc044d3c

You Have A Great Site With Helpful Information, Resources & Links!
(Congratulations on maintaining such an informative web site).

With the disabled populations growing it's important for everyone to know =
where to find this helpful information. I would like to suggest a link for =
your site of a product that many visitors to your site may have an interest =
in.
http://www.viewpointmobility.com
Is for our company named View Point Mobility and we manufacture the "VISION" =
rear entrance lowered floor wheelchair minivan conversion.

Take a look at the site and I think you will agree that the visitors to your =
site may find the information very useful.

Thank you.
Matt Wermer
(C-4 Quad)
View Point Mobility,L.L.C.

See Our " VISION VEHICLES " At:
http://www.viewpointmobility.com
The VISION Paratransit:
The 2002 Ford Windstar VISION:
The 2003 Chrysler VISION:
The 2002-2003 Chevrolet Venture:
The 2003 Buick Rendezvous 4x4 SUV:

VIEW POINT MOBILITY, L.L.C.
1815 PALMER ST.
KALAMAZOO, MI 49001
877-368-6022
info@viewpointmobility.com

* Please disregard and delete this email letter if you have received and =
responded to it already. We do apologize if you find this request =
inappropriate for your web site and ask you to delete this message.
--af441de0-ed8e-4d77-b8c2-00eafc044d3c--