glug:FOREIGN PARTNERSHIP

Mohammed Abacha. glug@genova.linux.it
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:32:22 -0800

Mohammed Abacha=2E
% Barr Yunus Ustaz Usman =28S=2EA=2EN=29
Tel=3A 234-9-2727262
Fax=3A 234-9-2726827
Mobile=3A234-8023535508
E-mail=3A barryunusustazusman=40lawyer=2Ecom

Attn=3A Dear Sir=2C

I am Mohammed Abacha=2C the eldest son of the late president of Nigeria=2C i
was falsely acussed of murder and as such was imprisoned=2C but thanks to Allah=2Ci have been released for my innosence=2E Well dear friend i need your assistance in transfering some of my money into your account=2C because the government is making plans to seize them=2C as they did to my fathers own=2EPlease view these site and read it's content carefully=2C
http=3A=2F=2Fnews=2Ebbc=2Eco=2Euk=2Fhi=2Fenglish=2Fworld=2Fafrica=2Fnewsid=5F741000=2F741506=2Estm
The ammount is $12 million in a Security Abroad=2E All that is needed is
for me to instruct the company to transfer the funds to your account=2C i will
renumerate you with 20% at the end=2C but most of all is that i solicit your
trust in this transaction=2E I have been confined only to Kano and all my calls
are monitored=2CSo i will get my private attorney to get you the needed informations=2E
Best Regards

Mohammed Abacha
NB=2E Kindly contact my attorney on his personal=2Fdirect telephone and fax numbers or you can as well contact him via e-mail=2E