glug: BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

BUSINESS PROPOSAL masqmakosfamily@netscape.net
Sab 30 Ott 2004 18:05:29 CEST

 Mr. Masques Makosana
Fax ; 0039-02-95441123
E-mail; masqmakos@netscape.net

Date ; 30th of Oct 2004

                              STRICTLY   CONFIDENTIAL

You may be surprised   to receive this letter from me since you don’t know me personally. Fristly, let me start by   introducing myself, I am Mr Masques Makosana the only son of Late Joseph Makosana, who was recently murderd in a land dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact through an internet yellow pages of your country here in Italy during my search for a reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction which involves a transfer of fund to a foreign account   and i decided to contact you. Black war veterans claming to be famers invaded my father’s house   at about 6:32am in Macheke/virginia district and murdered my father because of his insistene that white famers be allowed to retain their farm lands despite the recently introduced land reforms “Act” in Zimbabwe by the head of state,   Sir Robert Mugabe.
   Until the death of my father he was the vice president   of the Zimbabwe Famers   Union( ZFU ). It took us so long to contact you because we waiting for an appropriate time to do that.(The reason i will explain to you in details or later on)

Before his untimely death, he had deposited the sun of Nineteen Million, five Hundred Thousand Dollars (19,500,000.00)only. This money was deposited in a private security company in South Africa. This fund was meant for the purchase of new machinery, agro-allied chemicals and establisment of new   farms in Lesotho and   Swaziland.

  This land problem came when our president, Sir Robert Mugabe introduced a new land act “Modi operadus” reform which wholly affected the rich white famers. A lot of people were killed becuse of this land reformed “Act”of which my late father was one of the victimis. My father was soley killed because of his support for the white famers.

Base on this, my farmily were scattered, i am presently staying in Italy as refugee while my mother and my younger sister are staying in south Africa as refugees as well. We decided to contact you to
Assist us in transfering this money to your account in your country or any part of the world for
Investment as the monetary/investment laws of South Africa and Italy prohibit reffugees from
Running bank accounts or be involved in any transaction /investment.Base on this, we are hoping that you will assist us with the name of God.

 As the only son,i am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine and honest person who will assist in transfering this money out of South Africa without the knowledge of my country (Zimbabwe) government who are bent on taking everything my late father had after confiscating all his farm land investment in Zimbabwe and Swaziland.

For your kind assistance we are offering you 20% of the total fund after the succesful transfer of the fund to your account.5% will be set aside for any expenses that might incure at the course of this transaction, while the remaning 75% will be for my family which will be used investment in your country under your direction as we don’t   know anything about investment.

Please contact me through fax or the E-mail address indicated above if this proposal is granted.
Implore you to maintain absolute confidentiality required in this transaction.

  Yours truly,
Mr. Masques Makosana.