glug: Investment

Carlos Beto Carlosbe@aemail4u.com
Lun 3 Ott 2005 14:31:00 CEST

Dear Sir,

We got your contact address via search for a reliable investment.
We deemed it necessary to contact you for a possible partnership of business
if your company is willing and interested to co-operate with us.

For introduction, We are financial consultant based in the Middle East

We have a client (a widow) from Kuwait, She wishes to invest in a stable economy
and her interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms.

Our client is also willing to place part of her funds in your company,
if your country's bi-laws allows foreign investment.

Kindly contact me giving your company details with your Investment reference.

Yours faithfully

Carlos Beto.