[glux] Looking for speaker / LINUX EXPO MILANO

SOPHIE FRIEDMAN sophie.friedman@sky-events.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:21:33 +0000

Buono pomeriggio,

Come gestore di progetto di congressi per Linux Expo Milano,
stomettendoseli in contatto con riguardo alle occasioni parlanti
perquesto evento
Linux Expo Milano sarà tenuto su marzo 7-8 2001 all'hotel del Crowne
Plaza,
il primo giorno dedicato alla sessione di Keynotes (mattina) ed 3
Tutorials (pomeriggio)
ed il secondo giorno con 45 minuti di colloqui hanno organizzato interne
le tracks sotto (1)

Se siete interessati presentare una proposta di congresso, non
esitareprego
a riempire la richiesta per la forma sotto IN INGLESE (2) prima di
venerdì, 17 novembre,
i congressi devono essere molto tecnici e non vendita

*

As Conference Project Manager for Linux Expo Milano, I am contacting you
concerning speaking opportunities for this event
Linux Expo Milano will be held on March the 7th and 8th 2001 at Crowne
Plaza hotel, first day dedicated to the Keynotes session (morning) and 3
Tutorials (afternoon),
and second day with 45 minutes talks arranged inside tracks

We are working on the conference programme, so if you are
interested to submit a conference proposal, please do not hesitate to
fill in the call for paper form IN ENGLISH please(2) you will find
hereunder, before Friday, the 24th of November
You may choose among the tracks(1) listed below or why not propose a
new topic
We are open to any suggestions and comments but we priviledge high
technical level and refuse marketing speech

I invite you to have a look on our website if you wish to have more
information about our shows and conferences on
http://www.linux-expo.com

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me

Best Regards

Sophie Friedman

1/ Tracks list:

Track 1: Kernel, drivers and file systems.
Track 2: Software development and maintenance. Development tools and
 performance analysis. Languages and libraries.
Track 3: Graphical environments : GNOME, KDE, X11, OpenGL. Office and
 multimedia applications.
Track 4: Database, enterprise computing and e-commerce. Java, SGML/XML
 and workflow.
Track 5: System administration, security. User management, system
 administration tools (setup, problem checker and performance analysis).
Track 6: Distributed systems, clusters, multi-processor systems,
 Beowulf, fault tolerance, load balancing. ASP.
Track 7: Open Source and Business.
Track 8: GNU/Linux in Schools.
 Infrastructure for classrooms and schools, educational software,
 computer learning pedagogy.
Track 9: Web development.
Track 10:Embedded systems for GNU/Linux.

2/ Here you will find the call for paper form that we kindly ask you to
fill in in ENGLISH:

> Location: Milano-Italy 2001

> Name:

> First Name:

> Company:

> Title:

> Address:

> ZIP code:

> City:

> Country:

> Phone:

> Fax:

> e-mail:

> Track number:
  or new topic:

> Title of your conference:

> Abstract:
(Please note that the abstract is indispensable in order to allow the
Advisory Board to review your proposal)

---------------------
Thank you for your interest in Linux Expo,

we will let you know if your proposal has been selected by the Advisory
Board end of November
--
Sophie Friedman
Chef de Projet Conférences / Conferences Project Manager

Linux Expo (and GNU/Linux Conferences) 2001
Amsterdam 23-24 January - Netherlands
Paris/Linux World 31-January-1-2 February - France
Milan     7-8 March - Italia
Madrid    4-5 April - Spain
Montreal  10-11-12 April - Canada
Eastern Europe/Moscow 23-to-27 April
Sao Paulo 9-10 May - Brazil
Shanghai  15-to-18 May - China

Sky-Events - 12, Avenue de Corbera - 75012 Paris - France