[Gpm] small regexp fix in t-mouse.el

Ian Zimmerman itz@speakeasy.org
14 Jul 2000 21:15:01 -0700

>>>>> "Wolfgang" == Wolfgang Sourdeau <wolfgang@ultim.net> writes:

Wolfgang> Here enclosed is a small patch which fixes a small problem
Wolfgang> related to regexps in t-mouse.el.  t-mouse never worked for
Wolfgang> me before. It seemed to be related to the way it was
Wolfgang> catching with the output of "ps" (many versions...).  Now
Wolfgang> that I am learning elisp, I fixed it.

Yes, I know about this.  Just another version of procps :-/
But Debian doesn't include t-mouse in the gpm package anyway ...
I'll include the fix in the patch that will probably become 1.19.3.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
In his own soul a man bears the source