[Gpm] ftp.prosa.it not updated (yet)

Alessandro Rubini rubini@gnu.org
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:14:09 +0200

Since I am not officially member of Prosa (now Linuxcare) any more, I
sometimes remain uninformed of internal changes. Today I discovered
that ftp.prosa.it is not giga.prosa.it as it used to be (and as I
though it still was).

Therefore, I've been uploading stuff to the wrong host, while
ftp.prosa.it only has a stale snapshot of both my own directory and
the /pub/gpm tree. The snapshot is dated Jun 5, so it's more than
one month nothing new appears online.

Thus, some of the gpm patches have not been published at all (since
they only go to ftp.prosa.it/pub/gpm/patches).

I beg your pardon, hoping that (well, I'm sure, we are in good relationship)
ftpmaster@prosa.it will soon fix the problem by either mirroring my
stuff from giga or by giving me access to the new ftp.prosa.it

/alessandro