[Gpm] debug gpm 1.19.2

Christian Gennerat christian.gennerat@vz.cit.alcatel.fr
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:54:36 +0200

Il s'agit d'un message multivolet au format MIME.
--------------FCEE1E90A7D6073F0951CA49

seb a écrit :

> We think patch gpm with the patchfile "reinit.patch" but we don't know
> if it's the good patch to debug gpm.
> Could you get us the command line to apply the patchfile because we
> don't know to use the program file "patch" and "diff".

#!/bin/sh
#
cd /src/gpm/gpm-1.19.3
cat contrib/reinit.patch | patch -p1 -l &>reinit.log

But the result in reinit.log does not seem very good:

patching file README
Hunk #1 FAILED at 268.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file README.rej
patching file gpm.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 60.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 896.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 914.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 937.
4 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file gpm.c.rej
patching file gpmInt.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 87.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 111.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file gpmInt.h.rej
patching file gpn.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 177 (offset -35 lines).
Hunk #2 FAILED at 262.
1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file gpn.c.rej
patching file mouse-test.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 54.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file mouse-test.c.rej

--
The falsely dramatic drives out the truly dull.

--------------FCEE1E90A7D6073F0951CA49

begin:vcard
n:Gennerat;Christian
x-mozilla-html:FALSE