[gpm]on screen clock

Marco d'Itri md@Linux.IT
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:53:47 +0100

On Nov 04, Nico Schottelius <nicos@pcsystems.de> wrote:

 >> I don't mind writing the documentation, but I first need to know if the
 >> patch will be accepted.
 >You know the answer and I am happy you write the documentation.  :)
Thank you, I will try to write it next week.

BTW, I'm having a weird problem with repeater mode: I run:

/usr/sbin/gpm -m /dev/psaux -t imps2 -r 15 -R raw

but if I configure X to use /dev/gpmdata it does not works (the pointer
jumps to a corner and does not move from there).
If I change the X server configuration to use /dev/psaux and shut down
the mouse before starting X then it works fine.
Why is X receiving different data even if I use -R raw?

--
ciao,
Marco