[gpm]Re: gpm 1.19.5

Zephaniah E. Hull warp@babylon.d2dc.net
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 19:44:45 -0400

--3xoW37o/FfUZJwQG

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 06:04:41PM -0400, Zephaniah E. Hull wrote:
> I'll update the patches to apply to the current gpm sources and  send
> them along as soon as I get time, hopefully in the next week or so.

Oi! It seems that the new gpm has a different imps2 init sequence, doing
it a bit differently then I do it, but hopefully I should have the
patches by this weekend.

Zephaniah E. Hull.

--=20
	1024D/E65A7801 Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@babylon.d2dc.net>
	   92ED 94E4 B1E6 3624 226D  5727 4453 008B E65A 7801
	    CCs of replies from mailing lists are requested.

>OK, fine. You're arguing semantics, though.

"arguing semantics" is not the same as "arguing nomenclature".  My DI
was very good at arguing semantics. He had this funny idea that an
"unloaded" weapon was one that you had personally inspected and that
the semantic difference mattered. Something about not wanting to do
the paperwork of one of us killed someone with an unloaded weapon.
Most technical debates are ultimately about semantics, but that
doesn't mean that they are unimportant.
  -- Shmuel Metz and Steve Sobol on ASR.

--3xoW37o/FfUZJwQG

--3xoW37o/FfUZJwQG--