[gpm]Re: gpm 1.19.5

Zephaniah E. Hull warp@babylon.d2dc.net
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 16:21:54 -0400

--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 09:56:27PM +0200, Nico Schottelius wrote:
>=20
>=20
> > However yes, currently I have a lot of Debian specific patches because I
> > only found out a week or so ago that it was actively maintained again.
>=20
> Please tell all other developers it is maintained again.
> Maybe we can stop building different versions and others
> can provide their work here.

I am the only Debian gpm developer, and I don't have the contact
information for the other distributions, sorry.
>=20
> > I'll update the patches to apply to the current gpm sources and  send
> > them along as soon as I get time, hopefully in the next week or so.
>=20
> That sounds good!  I will wait for them and hopefully apply some of the to
> gpm-1.19.7.

Already sent, you should have gotten them?

Zephaniah E. Hull.
>=20
> Nico

--=20
	1024D/E65A7801 Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@babylon.d2dc.net>
	   92ED 94E4 B1E6 3624 226D  5727 4453 008B E65A 7801
	    CCs of replies from mailing lists are requested.

     "First they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out - because I
was not a jew. Then they came for the Communists, and I did not speak
out - because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade
unionists, and I did not speak out - because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me!"
  - Pastor Niemoeller - victim of Hitler's Nazis

--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC

--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC--