[gpm]gpm & isapnp

Vincenzo Agosto agosto@ariadne.it
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:12:15 +0200

I'm sorry....
I repeat me problem in english... (I try!)
I have in my pc 2 eth PCI and 1 eth ISA.
When I start X in my RedHat 7.1 with kernel 2.4.2 I have one irq
conflict with ps/2 mouse
I have read in some paper that is impossible to change the ps/2 irq (is
true???) .
Some people can help me to resolve this problem?
The ISA eth is a 3Com Etherlink III and the isapnp assign at boot time
the irq 12, the same irq fot PS/2 mouse.
This is the situation (without ISA) of my /proc/interrupts

           CPU0
  0:    2814264          XT-PIC  timer
  1:      14158          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  9:       5499          XT-PIC  cmpci, usb-uhci
 10:      16896          XT-PIC  eth1
 11:      96550          XT-PIC  eth0
 12:     383885          XT-PIC  PS/2 Mouse
 14:     547692          XT-PIC  ide0
NMI:          0
ERR:          0

thank's