[gpm]C'ho un problema

Alessandro Rubini rubini@gnu.org
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:32:14 +0200

> Sono un utente linux e sto utilizzando da qualche mese a distribuzione

However, this list works in English.  I forgot to tell you, I assumed
it was impliticit in being the official gpm list.

mandrake 8.1, not with other distros.

> Mi è stato consigliato di verificare mediante il comando "mev" se il
> fuzinamento è corretto. Questo mi riporta "can't open mouse connection".

This is new info since last time. It confirms that you have problems
in /dev/gpmctl or in the authentication mechanism. Could you please
run "strace mev" and send the last lines of the output?

> La versione del pacchetto è 1.19.4

/alessandro